June 27, 2019
Convene | 2001 Market Street | Philadelphia, PA
Navigate the world of
Save the date! MeetingNet is bringing Risk360 to Philadelphia. Our next one-day conference focused on risk management for meeting professionals will be at Convene on June 27, 2019.
Risk360 is MeetingsNet’s one-day conference focusing on risk management for meetings and events professionals. Attendees will include planners across multiple segments including corporate, association, medical, and more. Planners will not only gain deep knowledge and insight from this conference, but can also earn CE credits towards their Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to keep up to date with today’s risk management best practices!
Risk management is now an essential skill for meeting planners, and our one-day learning experience will help you…
- assess the risk elements of your events
- design an effective emergency action plan
- understand how to mitigate, transfer, accept, or avoid risk
- evaluate force majeure and indemnification clauses to ensure they work in your favor
- and much more!
MeetingsNet is a CMP Preferred Provider. Attendees can receive continuing education (CE) credit towards their Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) credential. The session(s) identified with the CMP Preferred Provider logo meet the requirements to receive CE credit. The use of the CMP Preferred Provider Course logo is not an endorsement by the Events Industry Council of the quality of the session.
- ended MAY-9$239MEETING PLANNERSEarly Bird Rate
- $289MEETING PLANNERSStandard Rate
- $995SUPPLIERSNon-Sponsor Rate